June 17, 2020
This is a special episode with brother Jason. He is a Christian author and worker in an Asian country. While he is stateside, he shares his perspectives on missions strategy and resources amid pandemic. This interview is revolved around the following questions:
1. What was your main ministry strategy BEFORE COVID-19?
2. What CHALLENGES and CHANGES in ministry have you seen while you are stateside during COVID-19 in the U.S. and overseas?
3. What would you KEEP doing AFTER COVID-19?
4. What would you do DIFFERENTLY AFTER COVID-19?
5. What's your perspective on minorities being used by God for the gospel in the mission field you were in despite systematic racism/discrimination in other countries? (in relation to the current situation in the U.S. about social injustice?)
Jason also shares some of his published books in this episode. Below is a list of his published books.